North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Monday 3 September 2012

A mini break from the B & B

It seems to be quite a while since I've had no guests staying so it was really nice to have a bit of a lie in and of course not to cook breakfast.. I actually need a couple of days to catch up on all the ironing and other necessary jobs as well as the gardening.
 After spending all morning finally finishing all the back log of ironing I quickly prepared  a salad and then headed off to the beach on my bike, as the weather was so nice. High tide was at 1.30  so that fitted in perfectly.

No long trek down to the sea during which enthusiasm to swim can waver! Only a step or two from parking my bike and it's straight in.After two swims , lunch and a read of my book I felt like I'd been on holiday......just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment