North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Lymehurst Garden



Comma
 The wonderful weather really brought the garden into life not only flower wise but also all the bees and butterflies that it attracted.I absolutely love butterflies and was delighted to see Commas this year. I think it's the first time I've had one in my garden. The one butterfly that I'm not happy with this year is the Cabbage White or  in my garden it should be re named Kale White. As you'll see from the photos they had a real feast!!!

Red Admiral
The caterpillars have had a feast!!














My kale skeleton!!











                                                                                                       



Not sure about the adage "live and let live" any more!! But there has been plenty of beautiful flowers to take my mind off greedy caterpillars
Add caption

Marigolds adding a touch of colour and they last well

An amazing iris. Never seen one this colour before

Alium

I love these poppies are so bright and cheerful

Yet another type of poppy

My first attempt at growing Morning Glory

The colour of these flowers is  incredible. Each morning you look forward to seeing another new bloom


No comments:

Post a Comment