North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Thursday 5 December 2013

Autumn Time

It has  got to that time in the year when business dwindles away and I start to worry about the amount of income coming in. I should be used to this. I know this is how it is and that I have to keep money from busier times to tide me over untill business picks up again. I also know that I should take advantage of the free time to do some craft work but  there is that constant worry in the back of my mind. It also un nerves me when other places still seem to be getting plenty of business. I obviously do need to find some more productive ways of advertising. I still haven't joined a company such as LastMinute.com, Lateooms.com or Booking.com as apart from them taking 15% I also think that I miss out on the initial contact with the prospective customers which I think is really important. If business doesn't pick up as much as I'd like then I'll have to bite the bullitt and go with one of the above companies..

No comments:

Post a Comment