North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Monday 20 February 2012

Message on a wall


 I wanted to share this message I found incorporated in a garden wall as I think it rings very true.
 When I worked in a day unit for the elderly with mental health problems it could prove to be very emotionally draining. On returning home I would make myself a cuppa  and then wander around my garden to help me unwind. It always had a soothing effect and helped put life back in perspective.
A wonderful message set amongst the cascades of aubretia

This aubretia has been flowering since January                     



 Here in Llandudno especially at this time of year I still enjoy wandering around my garden spotting which plants are pushing their way through the earth and which shrubs or climbers are beginning to show signs of re growth. Yesterday while tidying up I caught a glimpse of purple and discovered when I cut back some old foliage a beautiful Iris. Close by the first Tete a Tetes are beginning to brighten up the dull winter colours of the garden. I really like this time of year as each day new life is emerging in the garden.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment