North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Saturday 11 February 2012

Here at Lymehurst it has been quite quiet which I suppose is to be expected at this time of year. During this lull I have finally had the last of the inter connected smoke alarms fitted. Sod's Law, I then got a booking for the very same day. The guests were understanding as I had said they could drop their things off hours before the actual check in time. It's amazing how different the rules, are when you offer accommodation above the first floor, even if you only have one guest bedroom on the second floor and only have an absolute maximum of 6 guests at any one time usually more likely to be 4. Initially I did wonder if it was worthwhile all the expense but as I have come so far and started to build up a list of returning guests and recommendations. I thought I'd plough on.
 Walks are definitely my therapy in times of difficulty (and you'll notice in my blog that there have been plenty!!) and thankfully they are free and from Lymehurst I have plenty spectacular ones to choose from.
The weather has been changeable again On Wednesday I was sitting on the the break water wall with my sister gazing over to the mountains and Anglesey in brilliant sunshine yet yesterday it was damp, misty and bitterly cold. Who knows what will come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment