North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Reindeer like to be noticed...when serving at the Post Office!!


When i went to post yet another parcel at the Post Office I was served by a rather disgruntled reindeer!! As I didn't show any suprise at seeing a reindeer behind the counter but continued to ask how much the postage would be, he was very put out, until I explained that I'd become quite used to being served by somebody dressed in a full reindeer outfit and had actually taken a picture of his colleague last week to which he became even more indignant (in a panto way) as I wasn't taking a picture of him!! Ho ho ho. So good that Post Office staff do that little bit extra to raise a smile.
 
 Lovely sunshine here today at Rhos on Sea

  Rhos On Sea Prom

No comments:

Post a Comment