North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Thursday 14 March 2013

Face Lift for Lymehurst B & B

We are in the midst of having the front of the house decorated. It has taken such a battering these last two years with all the storms that it really was starting to look weather beaten.Of course just when the weather became reasonable enough to allow painting.  I also had guests booked in.so it's a case of trying to keep guests and decorator happy.
 As business ground to a halt in February I was really pleased to have a booking for last Saturday. Unfortunately the guests had to cancel as they'd had a bereavement. So on top of a weeks worth of booking not turning up and then the other episode of having another week of bookings also cancelling I was feeling some what fraught. When the decorator left early I decided to dig up the front border!
Preparation work under way. Trying out having the stone work of the porch in white rather than black

 Out with the old



I was feeling all pleased with myself until Monday when the decorator started to manoeuvre his ladders and left lots of squashed plants and holes in my new border. Dug out a few of the plants to preserve them till he's finished!

To save money I divided up plants and transfered others

No comments:

Post a Comment