North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Guests Come to Stay Even Though Re Proofing Going On!

I chose January/ February to have the roof done as I thought I wouldn't get any availability requests so consequently I haven't  been  pro active advertising. Much to my surprise I have actually had quite a bit of business!!. Of course I have had to explain the situation and offer reduced rates but some money is better than none and guests have appreciated the lower prices. At the moment I have some workmen staying. Two came for 2 nights last week and then this week there are 3 of them for 4 nights. The perfect guests for this situation (once we agreed that they didn't go upstairs again in their muddy clothes!!!!) .By the time they finish work it's too dark to see the scaffolding and then they are having breakfast at 7am (not my best time of day, especially as I've been sleeping really badly) so again they don't see the outside.On Friday I have a couple coming for 4 nights. They are moving here and needed somewhere to stay while their flat was being finished. So hopefully the every day bills will be covered this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment