North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Saturday 15 February 2014

Mobile Friendly Website

For the last 6 months I've been hearing that websites need to be mobile friendly, as up to 60% of people use their mobile devices to search the web. So I took the bull by the horns and decided to change the website. I was a little anxious as I'd had so many complements about our old site. Because I pay for a template I was  a bit restriced with background colours etc but at least I can still change the text and photos myself. It was really hard to choose just 6 photos for the slide show. I have to admit that I generally I don't like websites that change or flash information up but after asking friends and relatives their opinions on having the slide show the consensus was to have it, as then I would be able to show more photos from the area.
So please check the website out and see what you think. Comments welcome
www.lymehurstbandb.co.uk
Just some views from a walk on Llandudno promenade

Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment