North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Tuesday 1 July 2014

How long is it since I wrote a Blogg!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe that it was way back in April that I last wrote anything. Up to date this has been my busiest year so far running Lymehurst B & B. I have been amazed at how many bookings have come in.  This has meant  that not only am I  way behind with the  Blogg but I have not even been able to  dig over and prepare my vegetable patch. I'm desperately trying to start off some courgette plants (two have sprouted so far!) and some leeks but whether they'll come to anything remains to be seen. As to the rest of the garden....thank goodness for self seeding flowers and my perennials they have put on a brilliant show so that anybody looking from the Breakfast Room might well be deceived into thinking that I have a well tended garden!!.
Could this be the start of better things to come? Are people feeling more confident about spending money? I just hope that business doesn't all dry up in the Autumn time.
For anybody who wants to know what has been going on here in Llandudno and at Lymehurst you can check out  on www.facebook.com/lymehurstbandbllandudno


No comments:

Post a Comment