North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Happy New Year


Hello, 

Christmas this year has been crazy in a wonderful way. Mum had guests right up until Christmas so was slightly panicked when i arrived home on the 23rd. We spent Christmas day with my Auntie in Conwy and then we had them over on Boxing day. On the 27th the rest of the Family from Yorkshire arrived. We all had so Much fun, My Uncle David and Auntie Kathy run an antique business based in Starbeck. I think I might have persuaded my Uncle to start his own blog to share some of the wonderful photographs he has taken. I will keep you posted.
After the chaos of Christmas mum had a few days to relax before guests arrived on the 31st. So  there has been no time for this poor blog. But now it’s the new year and I thought I would give mum helping hand and share with you some of the sunset pictures we have taken at west shore. 

Sunset at Westshore

 It still amazes me that this beautiful beach is less than 10 minutes stroll away from where we live

Hope you all have a wonderful new year

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new blog.

    I hope you manage to keep it up
    (hard work, I would imagine!).

    If you are wondering how I came across your blog, here's the answer;- a Google Alert (http://www.google.com/alerts )
    for "Llandudno" picks up all new mentions of the town (or sometimes does so, anyway.)

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete