North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Joining the technilogical world.....well trying to!

It's so true when people say "If you want something doing ask a busy person" Now when things are quiet ( too quiet ) I can't seem to get all my jobs done yet in the summer time when busy with guests I manage to accomplish so much. This is my excuse for not keeping up to date with this blogg.
22nd January 2013
Still no snow to speak of but it has felt bitterly cold. I have been stuck inside trying to join the technological world by putting all accounts on to a spread sheet!! Up until now my books have been done in pencil ( as I made so many mistakes.......not my forte at all) so I promised the accountant that I would try the modern way. Adam kindly set things up for me and was there at the other end of the phone to patiently talk me down off the ceiling when I did something wrong and got into a panic. So now I have just finished inputting (is there such a verb....well there is now!) all the information and have celebrated with a mug of hot chocolate made with almond milk. Certainly know how to live on the wild side. ha ha So I didn't go totallymad I ventured out for some fresh air and it really was fresh! When i took the photos I thought my fingers would drop off. So yet more views taken on Westshore
— at Westshore Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment