North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Monday 10 March 2014

Get One Job Done And It Leads To More ...

The last skip and stored scaffolding was picked up last week and suddenly  the garden was mine again but it looked so untidy with all the heaps of batons and pallets. It was a question of what to do first.
 I also had to consider what to do in the Breakfast Room!. The radiator in there had been painted red and yellow and although I had re painted it white the red kept showing through. A neighbour who is a plumber was able to measure up order and replace it in two days!!! Unheard of but as the new radiator is half the length it has meant that I have had to decorate which then lead me to discover that I had a damp area in the corner of the room so I need some re plastering and some new new skirting board! Help!! all these follow on jobs. As I have guests coming this weekend I really do need to get things sorted.
This was the colour of the radiator as well as the walls!

Some re decorating was needed around the radiator

As I started to remove wll paper under the windows I found that even more re plastering was needed...will it ever end

No comments:

Post a Comment