North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Monday 24 March 2014

The Garden Tidy Up Continues (Much nicer than doing accounts, especially when it's a lovely sunny day!!)

The decision  today was should I finish painting ,do the accounts or tidy up the garden.......well as it was a lovely sunny day the decision was made easily....tidy up garden. There was still lots of roof batons to chop up and stack in my newly made wood store that I'd made out of palletts ( I do believe in re cycling and get satisfaction when I can find a new use for something) It felt so good to finally see my path again and feel that a good start has been made to getting order back into the garden.
Once that was completed it was a case of raking out all the dead bits of plants digging up some plants that had become overgrow & doing some pruning..
 A couple of days ago I cut the lawns for the first time this year and discovered that they are rather dented where the workmen have walked so I'll have to remedy that somehow.

Not much left to do now

Path almost cleared

My new wood store

Hooray....I can now use my path

No comments:

Post a Comment