North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Saturday 5 April 2014

The Temptations Of Conwy Seed Fair


The annual Conwy Seed fair was held on the 26th of March This is when the main street is closed off and local seed and  plant producers can set up stalls to sell their wares. Local craft work, home made produce and toiletries are also there so there's plenty to look at. In the last few years the weather has ranged from being hot and sunny to cold and snowy so it was a relief when the sun decided to shine this year.....admittedly it wasn't quite shorts weather but even so very pleasant. Luckily, because I'd already served breakfast at 7.15!  (I have workmen staying) I was able to get parked up  before the  9 am start....nothing like being eager!! I usually have a walk round first to see what everybody is selling then start to do my purchasing. There was a super variety of plants  to choose from.

 Seeds & potato stall

Flower stall

Lovely hand made hand & face creams

As always I couldn't resist their amazing  milionaires shortbread

Beautifully presented sweets

 Veg and eggs



My purchases





No comments:

Post a Comment