North Shore

North Shore
View of Llandudno from The Little Orme

Sunday 16 March 2014

Getting Plastered Before The Guests' Arrival!!

I managed to find somebody who could do plastering and whatsmore could actually come immediately!!!! (A very rare breed!) As promised, he turned up promptly on Tuesday morning to take a look at what needed doing, went off got the materials and got started. As it turned out the areas under the Breakfast Room windows weren't as bad as in the sitting room!!
some of the horrendous red and yellow rag rolled decor revealed

Under the front room windowthe plaster was removed to the brick work

Plastering started Tuesday....guests coming Friday!!


Batons going up in the kitchen


















 While he was here I decided to ask if he could do some tongue and groove panneling in the kitchen, something I've been wanting for a while The joiner who I'd been waiting for since before Christmas to come and finish off some jobs and give me a quote for doing the panneling, announced when he finally came on Monday that he didn't want the job anymore!!! If only he could have told me that back in December. I was to say the least annoyed. Anyway Ian has also made a start on that job too but was thwarted on Thursday when the wood wasn't delivered. I was at a workshop on Thursday so on Friday it was all go to get the wallpapering done before the guests' arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment